The Greenhouse Gallery – Online Auction 2015
FUNDRAISING ONLINE AUCTION – May 8th to JUNE 7th 2015
This year’s International Climate Conference (COP21) will take place in Le Bourget Paris from 30th November to 11th December 2015.
In the run up to this major international event the Greenhouse will host a series of exhibitions and events exploring the various impacts that Climate Change is having on our lives and the future for us all.
Greenhouse volunteers and staff plan to be amongst the thousands of groups making sure that the Paris conference generates genuine international progress on Climate Change.
AUCTION WORKS LIST
1. Vanna Bartlett – On the Edge – Hand coloured linocut b/w- A/P – Unframed – 25x27cm
2. Vanna Bartlett – On the Edge – Hand coloured linocut – A/P – Unframed – 25x27cm
3. Brian Hanscombe – Snail – Etching 45/100 – Framed 20x26cm
4. Scott Johnson – Desert – Print – Framed – 26x32cm
5. Scott Johnson – Alpine – Print -Framed – 26x32cm
6. Scott Johnson – Forest – Print Framed – 26x32cm
7. Alan Webb – Ice – Screenprint – A/P unframed – 25x30cm
8. Alan Webb – Humanities Impact – A/P unframed – 24x30cm
9. W. Steele – Barn Owl – Oil on board – Framed – 39x32cm
10. Pamela Noyles – N.Norfolk coastal view with fishing boats oil on board– Framed 40x49cm
To enter a bid for the auction, fill in the contact form below or alternatively email: email@example.com
Please include the number of the artwork you are bidding on.
All bids to be made by 5pm on June 7th – Winning bids will be notified shortly thereafter.
Please enter your contact details and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.
THE CLIMATE ART FUND IS A PROJECT OF THE GREENHOUSE TRUST
Norwich’s Environment Centre
Environment Education – Charity No. 1037992
42-46 Bethel Street NORWICH NR2 1NR
Open – Tues – Sat – 10 – 4.30pm